Learn to make these simple mini pumpkin Bundt cakes for a beautiful, delicious fall dessert.Jump to Recipe Print Recipe
Fall is just around the corner, and you know what that means- pumpkin everything! Now, I love pumpkin just as much as the next person, but I’m not one who believes pumpkin belongs in everything. But since the weather is starting to cool down here, the kids and I wanted to bake a delicious, fall-inspired dessert.
Enter the mini pumpkin Bundt cake.
These little cakes are the perfect fall dessert- small enough to not feel totally overindulgent but packed full of pumpkin and the delicious fall spices you love. They make a perfect weekday treat but would also be a lovely Thanksgiving dessert. These cakes are so simple, too! The kids were able to help me whip these up in no time!
**this post contains affiliate links that may earn us a small commission at no additional cost to you.**
Steps to Make the Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices together in a large bowl.
3. Whisk sugar, water, oil, eggs, and pumpkin in a separate bowl.
4. Add your wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
5. Grease your Bundt pan. (Here is the pan I use and love! Nordic Ware Platinum Collection Garland Bundt Pan) I used a Pam baking spray to be sure the cakes came out of all the tiny ridges in my pan, but you can also just use butter and flour.
6. Fill each well 2/3 of the way full and bake for 20-25 minutes or until an inserted cake tester comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
Now, these cakes are delicious on their own, but you can also whip up this simple glaze for a little extra oomph. Just whisk the powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk together, then drizzle over your cakes once completely cooled.
Are you a pumpkin fan? What is your favorite fall dessert? Let me know in the comments what you’re baking for fall! Don’t forget to subscribe for future updates and recipes, and check us out on Instagram to see into our daily lives!
Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices in a large bowl.
- Whisk sugar, water, oil, eggs, and pumpkin in a separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Grease your bundt pan.
- Fill each well 2/3 the way full with batter. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
- Whisk powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk together in a bowl. Drizzle over completely cooled cakes.
Wow! Those look really delicious! Thanks!
Thank you! I hope you’ll enjoy making them!
I just love pumpkin desserts, this sounds yummy! And the bundt pan is the cutest!
Thank you! They do turn out so cute! They’re an adorable fall dessert!
Bundt cakes are just so pretty! And I’m definitely starting to crave all the warm yummy fall spices and pumpkin. You’ve inspired me!
Thank you! I hope you’ll give them a try! So yummy!